For Newborns and toddlers:-
1. The Bunny and Mouse Little Wardrobe £55
2. Woodland Teething Toys £10
3. Traditional Wicker Pram £70
4. Igloo 3 Layer Puzzle £16
5. Fawn Night Light Snow Globe £36
6. Djeco Pull Along Toy £14
I love toys that inspire play and creativity so I was so glad when I found Little Citizens Boutique. This gem of a website celebrates exactly that. The site brings all the best brands from around the world (think Moulin Roty, Djeco and Vilac) and makes them available to you, with free delivery in the UK, bonus!
‘At Little Citizens Boutique we love bringing the best designs from around the world to children everywhere. We seek out independent and small labels from Paris to Hong Kong through the Mojave desert that design with brilliance and style. Our toys and clothes inspire the imagination, remind us of good times past and present, and prepare little citizens for the adventures of their life.’
I have highlighted some of my favourite pieces, bur believe me when I say there are many more beautiful items, you will lose a couple of hours and quite possibly a lot of pounds! Luckily for you Shelley Loves readers, Little Citizens Boutique is offering 15% off all orders, just enter code SHELLEY15 at the checkout.
For toddlers and School age:-
1. Wooden Football Pinball Machine £52
2. Glitter Boards Glitter Art Kit £13
3. Days of the week Hair clips £7
4. Shopkeeper Market Stall £52
5. The High Street Flap Book £13
6. Magna Tiles 33 Piece Set £38
Kubix-Marble Run Building Blocks £52
This is one of Bobby’s favourite toys, one that is played with over and over.